1. Students are expected to maintain the highest standards of discipline and dignified manner of behavior inside as well as outside the College campus.
2. They shall abide by the rules and regulations of the College and should act in a way that highlights the discipline and esteem of the College.
3. A six day working schedule from Monday to Saturday is followed.
4. Silence shall be observed duringclass hours.
5. No student shall enter or leave the class room when the session is on without the permission of the teacher concerned.
6. Students having lab sessions must, have to report to the lab directly in time and they are not expected to go to the class room.
7. In the events of Student seminars/project presentations etc., it is compulsory that all the students of the concerned class be present for the entire session.
8. Students can leave the campus during class hours only after getting proper permission from concerned faculty.
9. All students shall leave the college campus immediately after classes are over and no students shall wander or gather in verandah, corridor, and staircase etc.
10. Do not spend much time in cafeteria.
11. All leave applications (Regular & Medical) shall be submitted in time, for sanction by HoD and concerned teachers. Application for medical leave shall be accompanied by valid medical certificates.
12. Don't Spit anywhere in college campus.
13. Use of tobacco products are not allowed in college campus .
14. All the students are expected to attend all college functions in college uniform unless otherwise specified.
15. All the students shall wear their identity cards, well displayed.
16. All kinds of tattooing, body piercing, hair styling etc. that goes against the existing social norms and which could go against the spirit of College academic values will be referred to the discipline committee.
17. As per the Govt. order, students shall not bring powered (noisy) vehicles inside the campus.
18. Students are expected to maintain silence in the academic buildings to maintain the decorum and, any deviant behavior such as hooting, whistling, loitering etc. will be treated as an instance of indiscipline.
19. For independent study, students are expected to use the library rooms.
20. Access to academic buildings beyond the above timing and on holidays without written permission from the concerned HoD will be treated as a case of indiscipline.
21. Use of Mobile phones is completely prohibited in College Campus , Specicially during classes.
22. Keep the campus neat and clean. Do not put any waste anywhere in the campus except in the waste baskets kept.
23. It is strongly advised to refrain from activities such as scribbling or noting on walls, door or furniture which could deface the college and destroy the academic ambiance.
24. Carefully handle the furniture, equipments, fixtures and appliances of the college and lab.
25. Students are not permitted to arrange any unauthorized celebrations and decorations of any magnitude in the campus.
26. Students are not permitted to distribute or display (both physically and electronically) material such as notices, banners, etc. in the campus without the permission of the competent authority.
27. Students are expected to make use of academic, co-curricular and extracurricular facilities available to the optimum levels. This will certainly make them physically fit, academically competent, mentally alert and socially sensitive.
28. During internal examinations of 1 Hr period, students are not allowed to leave the hall within this time period.
29. Political activity in any form is not permitted in the College campus. Unauthorized meetings, propaganda work, processions or fund collections are forbidden within the College, hostels, and outside the college.
30. Harassing juniors, ill treatment to other fellow students or any such form of ragging is objectionable and liable to be treated as criminal offence by the law enforcing agencies as per the directives of Hon'ble Supreme Court of India.
31. Misbehavior towards girl students, use of threat or violence against members of the staff or fellow students will be considered as very serious cases of misconduct.
32. Pay fees in time, which will avoid fines.